Monday 1 December 2014

Angel

Hi again fellow human...

For the second post, I think I would like to share a poem entitled Angel... This poem is written by myself where I imagine a situation of two married couple, how the the husband sees his wife and how much he appreciates his beloved angel of his whole life...

Seeing your face just like looking up with night sky
You're so beautiful and each time I do I feel I could die
As for me, I have gaze my eyes upon what they call heaven earth
You're the angel of my life and for me, you're always the first

I have seen thousand faces
And I have heard millions of voice
I have face so uncountable behaviours
But still for me yours is my favourite

The way that you smile amuse me
The way that you laugh warm me
The walk that you talk made me fall in love
You're the only one I wanted to be in this whole world

This eden that we build since the first brick
Complete this beautiful garden, and never I felt sick
Holding your hand and tied to the bond of God
Nothing else I heard but the singing bird...

No comments:

Post a Comment