Saturday 27 December 2014

From the start until the very end

Hi again folks... I am back after a few weeks not updating and such... 😄 so, what I have for you guys today is a English version lyrics of popular Korean drama's theme song which many call as Winter Sonata... But actually the real title of the song is "From The Beginning Until The End" and it was sung by a very talented artist Ryu (don't ask me for his fullname... It's not like I am his mother or anything... 😒) haha! So yeah, this song is already covered by Hazami as Sonata Musim Sejuk but today you guys can sing it in English too since no one ever made a cover in English for it... Haha! 😁 so, let's get started ...

This cover is dedicated for you... You guys whose reading this... Not for a special someone... 😳 haha!

From The Start Until The Very End

Since the day you have walked out of my life
My days and nights have been tearing apart
And the darkness casted upon the bright day sky

#
I washed away by the waves of love
And I drowned in the ocean of lies
But to reach the light that's all I ever wanted

(Chorus)
It's like the day without the bright light of the sun
It's like the night without the sparkles of the stars
Without you here my life will not seemed right
'cause you are perfection of my life
It's like the spring without the beauty of the scene
It's like the summer without love that warms my heart
This heart and soul are binded and there's no turn back
From the start until the very end

Repeat # and Chorus

I pray to the Almighty
To build us a Palace in Eden
And our love will stand forever

Repeat Chorus

And we're done there! Try it if you wanted... Or maybe sing it to your loved ones... It will work as charm I guess... Haha! 😉 thanks for reading! Toodles peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment