Monday 2 March 2015

Six Degrees of Separation (Prologue)

Hi again peeps and Assalamualaikum! It is me again, Muhammad Shakir, Le INFP. It has been like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I updated this blog and I literally just saw a dead raccoon in my blog here. Haha! (Just kidding) So, first of all I would like to apologize to all of you for not updating my blog these days, I guess I have been busy with my assignments and whatnot around here. Plus, I have started my own new obsession which is the pumping some proteins to my joints and all if you know what I am saying. So, today I will treat all of you with some good vibes but a bit sad. This is a short story about a guy who's facing a tough break up and let us know the six steps that he face during the separation period.



The Six Degrees of Separation. What is it actually? Well no one knows. Haha! But all I understand about this six parted theory is it is the 6 step that human being would take after they stop being in whatever kind of relationships. Either it is love, friendship or anything. So, I will be talking about my own experiences related to this situation or theory which I always face before. This is my own Six Degrees of Separation. 

I remember my own six degrees of separation just like it was yesterday, painful yet vivid. Yes, I still can feel the pain until now and no one ever known behind all of those smiles I thrown, deep inside the heart is beating in pain. I read books and articles about break ups and all. Watch the shows talking about giving my spirit a boost. I remember as I couldn't take it anymore I would go out of my house and sip a smoke until my chest hurts literally. Just to heal what is broken inside. 

But every time, all of my friends and colleagues ask "Dude, I hope you're fine there." And I would carve the best fake smile I could, and say in my fake cheerful voice "I am totally fine bro." They used to go and put their arm on my shoulder and pat while uttering these words to me, "If you need me, just tell me okay? I will be your listening ears and shoulder for you to cry on". But inside I think, I am a guy and I don't wanna cry in front of them as it would make me look like a sissy and I tell my own self suck it up and I mean literally, it means freaking smoke there. 

So, I think I am getting better as I can smoke whenever I want after I broke up with her so, I tell myself "Cheer up bro, no one will tell us what to do after this". What I didn't realize is the reason I started smoking is because of her so, basically without I am thinking of her subconsciously although I know I didn't really notice it. But actually I am not because I am entering the gateway of Six Torture Stage of Separation.                                                                     ~To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment